Airborne Gymnastics welcomes you to our 25,000 square feet, state-of-the-art facility to celebrate your child’s special day! Airborne Birthday Parties are 2 hours in length which include 55 minutes of supervised activity time and 50 minutes of party time in one of our designated party rooms for food, refreshments, and cake provided by the host. The remaining 15 minutes of your party time is dedicated to the cleaning process of the party room. Upon exiting your party, each child will receive a balloon and a free trial certificate to attend one free gymnastics class. The birthday child will receive a FREE Airborne Birthday T-shirt!
Birthday Party Rooms
Our facility has two designated birthday party rooms:
• Our yellow birthday party room hosts a maximum of 20 children.
• Our blue birthday party room hosts a maximum of 30 children.
Birthday Party Times
How to book a Birthday Party:
• Please contact the office by phone or email to check availability.
• To reserve a time slot, please provide your child’s name, age of the child, preferred party package and the best telephone number and email to contact your family.
• A non-refundable deposit of $135 is due within 7 days of making your reservation. Any party booked within two weeks of the party date require the deposit to made at the time of reservation.
• Your remaining balance is payable to your coach(s) in CASH on the day of the party.
• All changes must be made at least 2 weeks (14 days) before your scheduled party date.*
• Any cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• An email confirmation will be sent after the deposit has been received.
• Special birthday invitation post cards are available upon request.
• Party favor options are available to purchase upon request. Please inform the office at least ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled party date if you would like to make arrangements for party favors.
• A confirmation email will be sent the Monday before your scheduled birthday party.
• A confirmation call will be made the Thursday before your scheduled birthday party.
• Please have your child wear comfortable clothing such as leotards, shorts and t-shirts.
• No socks, tights, dresses, jeans, belts, buckles, zippers, long earrings or sharp objects.
• Long hair is best tied back in a single ponytail or braid.
• All children who participate on the floor, regardless of age will be counted towards your guest total (including the birthday child).
• Please contact the office at least 2 weeks (14 days) before your scheduled party date if you need to adjust the size of your party.
• Waivers for all participating guests are required to be completed before participating in any activity. Waivers will be available for completion upon arrival.
• Party hosts should arrive 15 minutes prior to party start time. Your coach(es) will assist in setting up your birthday party room before the activity.
• Adults are welcome onto the gym floor for photo opportunities during the activity portion of your party. Adults are NOT allowed on any equipment and must remove any foot-ware before stepping onto the floor.
• Signed waivers by parent/guardian for all participants (mandatory for participation)
• Paper goods (plates, napkins, cups, tableware)
• Serving utensils (knife for the cake, spoons, forks)
• Snacks, Pizza, Cake, Refreshments (Finger Foods Only)
• Airborne does not permit ice, ice chests, or sterno burners for safety reasons.