Our holiday camps are available for children ages 4 and up during the holiday season. Our fun-filled camps involve structured gymnastics, games, and crafts. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact our office to reserve your space.
Monday, Dec. 23rd, Thursday, Dec. 26th, Friday, Dec. 27
Monday, Dec. 30th, Thursday, Jan. 2nd, Friday, Jan 3rd
Registration may be done in person, by email or phone. Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, cash or check. Fees are to be paid no later than 7 days after reservation. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
You may register for one day or an entire session! Please contact the office by phone or email to reserve a space.
• 9AM Group Warm-Ups and Safety Rules
• 9:30AM – 10:15AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45AM – 11:30AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30AM – 12PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12PM – 12:30PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30PM – 1:00PM Craft
• 1PM – 2PM Games and Free Play in the Gym
• Each camper will need to bring their own snack and lunch.
• Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
• Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
• Pick-up time is 2:00pm promptly.