Our holiday camps are available for children ages 4 and up during the holiday season. Our fun-filled camps involve structured gymnastics, games, and crafts. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact our office to reserve your space.
Wednesday, Dec. 26 – Friday, Dec. 28, 2018
Wednesday, Jan. 2 – Friday, Jan. 4, 2019
You may register for one day or an entire session! Please contact the office by phone or email to reserve a space.
• 9AM Group Warm-Ups and Safety Rules
• 9:30AM – 10:15AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45AM – 11:30AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30AM – 12PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12PM – 12:30PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30PM – 1:00PM Craft
• 1PM – 2PM Games and Free Play in the Gym
• Each camper will need to bring their own snack and lunch.
• Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
• Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
• Pick-up time is 2:00pm promptly.