We offer week-long summer camps for children ages 4 and up. Summer camps are available for children of all abilities to learn gymnastics. Our fun-filled camps involve gymnastics, games, and crafts. We also have a special water-play day on Fridays of each week of camp.
Registration may be done in person, by email or phone. Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard, cash or check. Fees are to be paid no later than 7 days after reservation. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
Summer Camp Dates:
Session 1: Monday, June 10 – Friday, June 14, 2019
Session 2: Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 21, 2019
Session 3: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19, 2019
Session 4: Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 2019
Session 5: Monday, August 5 – Friday, August 9, 2019
• 9AM Group Warm-Ups & Safety Rules
• 9:30AM – 10:15AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45AM – 11:30AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30AM – 12PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12PM – 12:30PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30PM – 1:00PM Craft
• 1PM – 2PM Games and Free Play in the Gym (Fridays are water days!)
• Each camper will need to bring their own snack and lunch.
• Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
• Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
• Fridays are water days. Each camper should bring a swim suit, towel, water shoes, and sunscreen.
• Pick-up time is 2:00pm promptly.