We offer week-long summer camps for children ages 4 and up. Summer camps are available for children of all abilities to learn gymnastics. Our fun-filled camps involve gymnastics, games, and crafts. We also have a special water-play day on Fridays of each week of camp. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact our office to reserve your space.
Summer Camp Dates:
Session 1: Monday, June 10 – Friday, June 14, 2019
Session 2: Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 21, 2019
Session 3: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19, 2019
Session 4: Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26, 2019
Session 5: Monday, August 5 – Friday, August 9, 2019
• 9AM Group Warm-Ups & Safety Rules
• 9:30AM – 10:15AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45AM – 11:30AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30AM – 12PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12PM – 12:30PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30PM – 1:00PM Craft
• 1PM – 2PM Games and Free Play in the Gym (Fridays are water days!)
• Each camper will need to bring their own snack and lunch.
• Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
• Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
• Fridays are water days. Each camper should bring a swim suit, towel, water shoes, and sunscreen.
• Pick-up time is 2:00pm promptly.