Airborne is excited to offer small week-long half-day summer camps for children ages 5 and up beginning Monday, June 29th. Our summer camps are available for children of all abilities to learn gymnastics. Our fun-filled camps involve gymnastics, games, and crafts. At this time, we are offering camps through the month of July. We will be limiting camp sizes to a maximum of 10 children at this time.
The safety and health of everyone who comes into our gym are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented a number of new safety precautions and protocols. Please click here to see our full re-opening protocol.
If your child is a current student, registration may be done online, in person or over the phone. If your child is a new student, please complete your registration online. Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Full fees are posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. Camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
for a FULL WEEK of camp!
Full fees will be posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. All camp fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Extended care is not available.
Summer Camp Dates:
Session 1: Monday, June 8 – Friday, June 12, 2020
Session 2: Monday, June 15 – Friday, June 19, 2020
Session 3: Monday, June 22 – Friday, June 26, 2020
Session 4: Monday, July 13 – Friday, July 17, 2020
Session 5: Monday, July 20 – Friday, July 24, 2020
Session 6: Monday, August 3 – Friday, August 7, 2020
Session 7: Monday, August 10 – Friday, August 14, 2020
• 9AM Group Warm-Ups & Safety Rules
• 9:30AM – 10:15AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45AM – 11:30AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30AM – 12PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12PM – 12:30PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30PM – 1:00PM Craft
• 1PM – 2PM Games and Free Play in the Gym (Fridays are water days!)
• Each camper will need to bring their own snack and lunch.
• Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
• Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
• Fridays are water days. Each camper should bring a swim suit, towel, water shoes, and sunscreen.
• Pick-up time is 2:00pm promptly.