We offer a full week of camp for children ages 4 and up to learn gymnastics during their week off of school. Our fun-filled camps involve gymnastics, games, and crafts. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Please use our online registration to confirm your space.
Monday, February 17 – Friday, February 21, 2020
If your child is a current student, registration may be done online, in person or over the phone. If your child is a new student, please complete your registration online. Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Full fees are posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. Camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
You may register for single days or the full week!
Full fees will be posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. All camp fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Extended care is not available.
Please contact the office by phone or email to inquire about a waiting list.
• 9AM Group Warm-Ups and Safety Rules
• 9:30AM – 10:15AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45AM – 11:30AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30AM – 12PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12PM – 12:30PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30PM – 1:00PM Craft
• 1PM – 2PM Games and Free Play in the Gym
• Each camper will need to bring their own snack and lunch.
• Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
• Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
• Pick-up time is 2:00pm promptly.