Airborne Gymnastics welcomes you to our 25,000 square feet, state-of-the-art facility to celebrate your child’s special day! Airborne Birthday Parties are 90 minutes in length, including 55 minutes of supervised activity time and 35 minutes of party time in one of our designated party rooms for food, refreshments, and cake provided by the host. Upon exiting your party, each child will receive a balloon. In addition, the birthday child will receive a FREE Airborne Birthday T-shirt! All birthday parties can accommodate up to 20 children. Parties for up to 30 children may be available upon request and staff availability. All children, regardless of age, are counted towards the total amount of children. A maximum of 22 adults can be accommodated.
Birthday Party Rooms
Our facility has one designated birthday party space at this time that can accommodate 30 children and 32 adults.
Birthday Party Times
Please note, available birthday party times are based on staff availability.
How to book a Birthday Party:
• You may check our online calendar for our current availability or contact the office by phone or email. Contact us here.
• To reserve a time slot, please complete the online form or contact the office by phone to confirm your reservation. The form will require your family to provide your child’s name, age of the child, preferred party package, credit card details, the best telephone number, and email to contact your family.
• A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $150 will be charged within 24 hours of booking.
• Your remaining balance is payable to your coach(es) in CASH on the day of the party. No credit cards or checks will be accepted.
• No changes can be made to the day or time of the party once the deposit has been made and your reservation is confirmed.
• Any cancellations will result in the forfeiture of the deposit. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Available time slots will display in BLUE and are available to reserve. Only available time slots will be displayed.
• An email confirmation will be sent after the deposit has been received.
• A link to send to your guests will be provided for them to register for your party.
• Party favor options are available to purchase upon request. Please inform the office at least ONE WEEK prior to your scheduled party date if you would like to make arrangements for party favors.
• A confirmation email will be sent and a phone call will be made the Monday before your scheduled birthday party.
• Please have your child wear comfortable clothing such as leotards, shorts, and t-shirts.
• No socks, tights, dresses, jeans, belts, buckles, zippers, long earrings, or sharp objects.
• Long hair is best tied back in a single ponytail or braid.
• All children who participate on the floor, regardless of age, will be counted towards your guest total (including the birthday child).
• Waivers for all participating guests are required to be completed before participating in any activity. A link to fill out required waivers will be sent by the host family.
• Party hosts should arrive 15 minutes prior to party start time. Your coaches will assist in setting up your birthday party space before the activity.
• Adults are welcome onto the gym floor for photo opportunities during the activity portion of your party. Adults are NOT allowed on any equipment and must remove any foot-ware before stepping onto the floor.
• Completed online waivers by parent/guardian for all participants (mandatory for participation)
• Paper goods (plates, napkins, cups, tableware)
• Serving utensils (knife for the cake, spoons, forks)
• Snacks, Pizza, Cake, Refreshments (Finger Foods Only)
• Airborne does not permit ice, ice chests, or Sterno burners for safety reasons.