New Airborne Merchandise!
#AirborneStrong Leotard in a NEW color!
We are excited to announce a new color after a successful collaboration with Spektrum Leotards to design the first #AirborneStrong leotard! We are selling our new Airborne Strong leotard for $50. We have included a link to the sizing chart below, along with pictures of the design.
Please plan to get your orders in by Saturday, August 14th. If you would like to pre-order a leotard, please email your daughter’s size, and we will reserve a leotard for you. Please get in touch with the office with any questions.
Please email the office with your daughter’s size if you would like to order a leotard for your daughter.
New Slides, hoodies, and a t-shirt!
Slides are now available for pre-order!
Each pair is $35. If you would like to order a pair of slides, please email the office with your desired size!
New hoodies and a t-shirt!
We have select sizes available in the gym. However, if we do not have your size, we are happy to order your size!
Blue hoodie – $30
Black hoodie – $35
Black t-shirt – $15
Please reach out to the office if you have any questions about our new apparel!
All In-Gym Programs – HAVE RESUMED!
We are open! We are so happy to be back in the gym! We’ve missed seeing the many wonderful people that make up our Airborne community.
- Drop off – please drop off your child no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class. This will help us ensure we are allowing enough time between classes to sanitize, admit, and dismiss students with proper distancing requirements.
- Pick up – please pick up your child promptly. Students will be released to parents in the front area of our building.
- Masks/Face coverings are required to be worn at all times.
- Class Check-in – A staff member will be at our front entrance to check-in all students before class. Please wait for a staff member at the front entrance for assistance.
- Make-ups – We are unable to offer in-gym make-up classes in order to maintain consistent and stable groups. We will be offering make-up classes to be completed within our Zoom program. Make-ups are offered as a courtesy. Your child will be allowed to complete 1 make-up per month. Please complete your make-up within the current month and schedule make-ups with the office, for the current week. All make-ups are scheduled by appointment, where space is available, and cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellation notices are required by email at least 7 days prior to the start of the new month to avoid being billed.
- To bring – Please bring hand sanitizer and a water bottle. Our water fountain is currently closed, though the water filling station is available.
- UPDATED Parent viewing – EFFECTIVE JUNE 15th -1 person per family is permitted to view during your child’s/children’s class time. Preschool class viewing will be located in the downstairs lobby from the top two bleachers. Student seating will be reserved on the bottom two bleachers. Parent viewing for our Recreational classes will be located in our upstairs lobby. This area can be accessed from the stairwell next to our front entrance. Masks will be required at all times. No food will be permitted in the building. Virtual parent viewing is available through Spot TV. Spot TV access will be subscription-based. Access is $5 per month.
- Please click here to see our full operating protocols.
Airborne is excited to announce the launch of our new online Zoom program and curriculum! In addition, we have been hard at work to develop a comprehensive class schedule offering age-appropriate instruction for our recreational gymnastics and parkour programs.
Enroll in an unlimited number of online classes that fit your child’s current level for the same price as our regular single-class monthly tuition. Airborne continues to offer the highest quality of gymnastics instruction. We will be limiting our class sizes to ensure proper attention and interaction with all students. Register for your class times each week using our Parent Portal. We will send out reminders every Saturday to register for the following week. You can register for class times up to six days in advance.
Enrollment in our Zoom program does not affect your previous enrollment. Your child’s spot in their normal in-person sessions will not be impacted by attending Zoom classes. Online instruction is not mandatory and is offered as a supplementary option during the current national crisis.
We are excited to see our students again and look forward to sharing the depth of our fitness knowledge via this new medium! See our full web page here.
Spot TV is Live!
Spot TV is a new way of viewing your child in class without being in the facility. Families can enjoy a password-protected view of your child’s specific class through our five camera angles. You can find the link to your child’s class in our password-protected parent portal or by downloading the Spot TV app.
Sessions cannot be recorded, and screenshots cannot be taken for the security of all children. Airborne’s Spot TV allows for live viewing of your children, so you don’t miss that perfect handstand, cartwheel, or floor routine. Plus, physical distancing can be adhered to within the gym, keeping everyone healthy and safe.
Spot TV access will be subscription-based. Access is $5 per month. Charges will not continue if your family cancels enrollment. Subscription and access to Spot Tv may be canceled at any time by emailing the office.
Parent access and viewing time frames are set for your family’s account according to the class(es) your child(ren) is registered for. Families are granted viewing access only during their child’s class.
Step 2: On the app’s home screen, select the button. “New here?” Sign up to complete registration
Step 3: Search for Airborne Gymnastics
Step 4: Airborne Gymnastics will grant access after your family’s information and class schedule have been verified.
Spot TV® is an industry leader, with a camera system and streaming app uniquely designed for gymnastics, dance, and youth sports centers. For more information about Spot TV®, please view their website, where you can find a parent app demo, information on their security measures, and much more. (https://www.spottv.pro/live/)