All In-Gym Programs – HAVE RESUMED!
We are open! We are so happy to be back in the gym! We’ve missed seeing the many wonderful people that make up our Airborne community.
- Drop off – please drop off your child no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of class. This will help us ensure we are allowing enough time between classes to sanitize, admit, and dismiss students with proper distancing requirements.
- Pick up – please pick up your child promptly. Students will be released to parents in the front area of our building.
- Masks/Face coverings are required to be worn at all times. Please see our mask mandate for more information.
- Wellness checks will be conducted at our front door. If a staff member is not in the front, please ring the doorbell for assistance. A staff member will conduct the student’s wellness check and take them to class.
- Make-ups – We are unable to offer in-gym make-up classes in order to maintain consistent and stable groups. We will be offering make-up classes to be completed within our Zoom program. Make-ups are offered as a courtesy. Your child will be allowed to complete 1 make-up per month. Please complete your make-up within the current month and schedule make-ups with the office, for the current week. All make-ups are scheduled by appointment, where space is available, and cannot be rescheduled.
- Cancellation notices are required by email at least 7 days prior to the start of the new month to avoid being billed.
- To bring – Please bring hand sanitizer and a water bottle. Our water fountain is currently closed, though the water filling station is available.
- UPDATED Parent viewing – EFFECTIVE JUNE 1st -1 person per family is permitted to view from our upstairs lobby. Viewing is not permitted downstairs during our afternoon (after 12:00 pm) and weekend classes to allow adequate traffic flow for our classes. Wellness checks will be conducted on all spectators. Masks will be required at all times. No food will be permitted into the building. Virtual parent viewing is available through Spot TV. Spot TV access will be subscription-based. Access is $5 per month. Subscription and access to Spot TV may be canceled at any time by emailing the office.
- Please click here to see our full re-opening protocols.
Airborne is excited to announce the launch of our new online Zoom program and curriculum! We have been hard at work to develop a comprehensive class schedule offering age-appropriate instruction for our recreational gymnastics and parkour programs.
Enroll in an unlimited number of online classes that fit your child’s current level for the same price as our regular single-class monthly tuition. Airborne continues to offer the highest quality of gymnastics instruction. We will be limiting our class sizes to ensure proper attention and interaction with all students. Register for your class times each week using our Parent Portal. We will send out reminders every Saturday to register for the following week. You can register for class times up to six days in advance.
Enrollment in our Zoom program does not affect your previous enrollment. Your child’s spot in their normal in-person sessions will not be impacted by attending Zoom classes. Online instruction is not mandatory and is offered as a supplementary option during the current national crisis.
We are excited to see our students again and look forward to sharing the depth of our fitness knowledge via this new medium! Want a PDF version of our schedule? Click here. See our full web page here.
Spot TV is Live!
Spot TV is a new way of viewing your child in class without having to be in the facility. Families can enjoy a password protected view of your child’s specific class through our five camera angles. You can find the link to your child’s class in our password protected parent portal or by downloading the Spot TV app.
Sessions cannot be recorded and screenshots cannot be taken for the security of all children. Airborne’s Spot TV allows for live viewing of your children so you don’t miss that perfect handstand, cartwheel, or floor routine. Plus, physical distancing can be adhered to within the gym, keeping everyone healthy and safe.
Spot TV access will be subscription-based. Access is $5 per month. Charges will not continue if your family cancels enrollment. Subscription and access to Spot Tv may be canceled at any time by emailing the office.
Parent access and viewing time frames are set for your family’s account according to the class(es) your child(ren) are registered for. Families are granted viewing access only during their child’s class.
Step 2: On the app’s home screen, select the button. “New here?” Sign up to complete registration
Step 3: Search for Airborne Gymnastics
Step 4: Airborne Gymnastics will grant access after your family’s information and class schedule has been verified
Spot TV® is an industry leader, with a camera system and streaming app uniquely designed for gymnastics, dance, and youth sports centers. For more information about Spot TV®, please view their website, where you can find a parent app demo, information on their security measures, and much more. (https://www.spottv.pro/live/)