After School Camps
Airborne is excited to offer small week-long, 2-hour after school camps for children ages 5 and up beginning Monday, August 17th. Our After school camps are available for children of all abilities to learn and practice their gymnastics skills. Our fun-filled camps involve trampolines, obstacle courses, gymnastics games, bars, beam, floor, and vault. At this time, we are offering these camps through September. We will be limiting camp sizes to a maximum of 10 children at this time. Join with some friends for some fun-filled afternoons!
The safety and health of everyone who comes into our gym are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented a number of new safety precautions and protocols. Please click here to see our full re-opening protocol.
Registration may be done online, through the Parent Portal. If your child is a new student, please complete your registration online here. Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Full fees are posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. Camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
for a FULL WEEK of camp!
Full fees will be posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. All camp fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Extended care is not available.
After School Camp Dates:
Session 1: Monday, August 17 – Friday, August 21, 2020
Session 2: Monday, August 24 – Friday, August 28, 2020
Session 3: Monday, August 31 – Friday, September 4, 2020
Session 4: Tuesday, September 8 – Friday, September 11, 2020 ($140 for 4 days)
Session 5: Monday, September 14 – Friday, September 18, 2020
Session 6: Monday, September 21 – Friday, September 25, 2020
Session 7: Monday, September 28 – Friday, October 2, 2020
• 3:00-3:05 Group Warm-Ups & Safety Rules
• 3:05-3:55 Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 3:55-4:05 Snack
• 4:05-4:55 Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 4:55-5:00 Gather belongings and dismissal
- Each camper will need to bring a snack labeled with their name.
- Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
- Parent viewing will be provided online using Spot TV through our Parent Portal.
- Parents will drop off at the front door and must stay with their child until the Wellness Check has been completed.
- To ensure our staff has adequate time for cleaning and sanitization, please pick up your child promptly!
- Parents are not allowed inside of the facility due to current county guidelines.