We value the importance of keeping kids active during the pandemic. Airborne is proud to offer an opportunity for you to customize a camp with friends and family members. This is the perfect place to expend some energy in a controlled environment. Airborne Gymnastics practices safe physical distancing and we have extensive COVID-19 operating protocols with an amazing, engaging, and qualified staff available to meet your needs!
- Have fun within your own bubble to create your own camp
- Controlled Cohort
- Choose from Gymnastics, Obstacle Courses, tumbling, trampoline, conditioning, Physical Fitness skills or any combination
- Minimum 4 children, Maximum 6 children
- No parent participation at this time
The safety and health of everyone who comes into our gym are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented a number of new safety precautions and protocols. Please click here to see our full re-opening protocol.
Pricing & Availability
45 minutes- $25 per student/day
60 minutes- $27.50 per student/day
90 minutes- $33.75 pre student/day
Available: Monday – Friday – 9:00am-2:45pm
Please contact the office to set up your custom camp!
- Each camper will need to bring a snack labeled with their names.
- Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
- Parent viewing will be provided online using Spot TV through our Parent Portal.
- Parents will drop off at the front door and must stay with their child until the Wellness Check has been completed.
- To ensure our staff has adequate time for cleaning and sanitization, please pick up your child promptly!
- Parents are not allowed inside of the facility due to current county guidelines.