Our Pre-Competitive Program is aimed towards young gymnasts who have the capacity to develop a focus in competitive gymnastics. These classes are by invitation only and require a high level of commitment by the gymnast and their family. These classes are structured with a higher emphasis on discipline and shaping basic skills through conditioning, flexibility and strength exercises.
- 3 to 5 years
- 40 min class
- 1⁄2 Pints focus on building a foundation for gymnastics through shaping, coordination, and strength.
Power Pints 1
- 4 to 6 years
- 60 min class
- This class begins learning basic skills with proper form and technique.
Power Pints 2
- 5 to 7 years
- 90 min session
- These sessions are focused on more advanced progressions of basic gymnastics skills.
- Requires a two time a week commitment.
- 6 to 8 years
- 120 min session
- Requires a commitment of 3 sessions per week and directly feeds into Airborne’s Level 3 competitive program.