Thanksgiving Week Camp
Our Thanksgiving week camp is available for children ages 4 and up. Our fun-filled camps involve structured gymnastics, games, and crafts. Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact our office to reserve your space.
Monday, November 22nd
Tuesday, November 23rd
Wednesday, November 24th
If your child is a current student, registration may be done online, in person, or over the phone. If your child is a new student, please complete your registration online. Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Full fees are posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. Camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You may register for one or multiple days!
• 9 AM Group Warm-Ups and Safety Rules
• 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 10:15 AM Snack Break (snacks are NOT provided)
• 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM Structured Gymnastics Skills (bars, beams, floor, trampoline, vault)
• 11:30 AM – 12 PM Group Game Activity and Obstacle Course
• 12 PM – 12:30 PM Lunch (NOT provided)
• 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Craft
• 1 PM – 2 PM Games and Free Play in the Gym