Thanksgiving Week Camp
Airborne is excited to host a Thanksgiving Camp! Our camp is available for children of all abilities to learn gymnastics. Our fun-filled camp involves trampolines, obstacle courses, gymnastics games, bars, beam, floor, and vault. We will be limiting the camp size to a maximum of 8 children at this time.
The safety and health of everyone who comes into our gym are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented a number of new safety precautions and protocols. Please click here to see our full re-opening protocol.
Registration may be done online, through the Parent Portal. If your child is a new student, please complete your registration online here. Payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Full fees are posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. Camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Space is limited and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
for THREE DAYS of camp!
Full fees will be posted to your account at registration. Once registration is confirmed, fees will be charged within 24 hours. All camp fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Extended care is not available.
Monday, November 23 – Wednesday, November 25 – 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Each camper will need to bring a snack labeled with their name.
- Each camper should wear a leotard or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail out of the face.
- Parent viewing will be provided online using Spot TV through our Parent Portal.
- Parents will drop off at the front door and must stay with their child until the Wellness Check has been completed.
- To ensure our staff has adequate time for cleaning and sanitization, please drop off no earlier than 10 mins before the start time and pick up your child promptly!
- Parents are not allowed inside the facility due to current county guidelines.